In the spirit of kindness and giving back, purchase a PetAg formula feeding kit for shelter kittens and puppies in need! You'll be sending helpless newborns the gift to survive, thrive, and be happy in a forever home.
A kitten or puppy that arrives at a shelter without their mother faces a very low chance of survival. These orphaned animals rely on formula and the close care of shelter workers to make it through the first critical days. Sadly, many shelters are underfunded and unable to provide enough formula, bottles, and necessary supplies to go around.
For an at-risk dog or cat awaiting transport from an overcrowded shelter to a high-adoption-rate shelter via programs like Good Flights, this feeding kit can be the difference between a forever home and euthanasia.
For $15, you can provide formula needed to support an orphaned pet from birth to weaning.
For $29, you can give a full PetAg life-saving formula feeding & care kit, which includes other important components that shelters desperately need to save lives:
- PetAg KMR® or Goat's Milk Esbilac® formula to support an orphaned pet from birth to weaning
- a PetAg Nurser Bottle specially sized for baby pets
- a PetAg’s Bene-Bac® Pet Gel to replace naturally occurring microorganisms and maintain a healthy bacterial balance in a formula-fed pet's system
Save a litter for just $116! Many orphaned infant fur babies arrive at a shelter with their siblings. Make a huge impact by supplying an emergency life-saving care kits for 4 kittens or puppies in need. Help them all survive! 💕
Emmy Lou was brought into the Baltimore Animal Rescue & Care Shelter by animal control, severely underweight, along with her ten one-week old puppies. Due to her condition, they worried that she would not be able to produce enough milk to adequately feed her family. By providing her foster parents with formula and bottles, they were able to ensure the ongoing health of this sweet mom and her pups. Eventually, Emmy Lou and all ten of her puppies were adopted to loving families! Take a look at one of her adorable pups.
Other important info:
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will deliver the product directly to the shelter recipient on your behalf.
- Each kit purchase also generates our customary charitable donation to help feed shelter animals!
GreaterGood has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of Benefit Buy contributions based upon what the receiving organization needs the most. We will always contribute products of equal or greater value. Contributions may be distributed as cash or may be used to help other charity partners depending on the greatest need.
- GreaterGood & The Animal Rescue Site are proud to help provide these kits to shelter animals in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!
This is a great cause. Please give what you can to help save precious lives. My beloved blue Abyssinian, Min-Min passed over the Rainbow Bridge after 19 1/2 years of life. In her memory I gave life-saving kits to help kittens survive their very rough starts. Even though Min never experienced what these poor babies have, and are, she was such a wonderful girl I know she would approve. Who knows - another Min might be saved to give a very fortunate human all that she gave me.
I love knowing that I can help shelters have the food and or formula that baby kittens need so they can grow up and be old enough to get adopted. Too many animals are euthanized and shelters need all the help they can get.
I love being able to donate much needed food so these babies can survive. I always want to help animals live a better life.