Shelters strive to make each pet's stay as comfortable as possible until they find their forever home. However, shelters need help with some of the basic necessities and little luxuries for these shelter animals while they await adoption into their forever home.
By purchasing one or all of these items from The Animal Rescue Site, a cat or dog will be provided with a comfortable and joyful place at the shelter. When a rescue pet is healthy and happy their personality shines and they are more likely to be adopted into their new home.
Supplies to send to shelter animals...
- Blankets to keep the pets warm. Many pets also like to "nest" in blankets which helps them feel safe and helps to calm them.
- Stainless Steel Bowl to give the rescue pet a clean place to eat.
Treats add a little something special to their day. Treats also aid in training, making each dog more attentive and adoptable.
- Toys to brighten a rescue pets day. These poor dogs and cats awaiting adoption have had a hard life. Providing toys encourages play and brightens their day.
- Collars & Leashes so each rescue pet can go for walks and get some healthy exercise after being in shelter kennel.
This purchase additionally generates our customary charitable donation to help feed shelter animals -- an extra 35 bowls of food with every shopping spree donation!
Other important information:
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will contact the shelter directly with their shopping spree details on your behalf.
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- GreaterGood & The Animal Rescue Site are proud to help provide these shopping sprees for animal shelters in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!
I’m glad I was able to purchase this blanket...doing all I can! Make any donation possible...they add up!